felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is bundle plugin ready for a release ?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:51:04 GMT
On 23 Jul 2012, at 08:43, Peter Kriens wrote:

> Sahoo,
> Your original report was quite short, I had to "guess" what the problem was. Richard
told me that you were going to try to diagnose this further.
> Stuart, could you make a new plugin? There has been some more renaming unfortunately
but bnd is now slowly becoming a decent public library with semantic versioning. I never intended
it to be a general library but it is turning into one.

Already done - I regularly sync the latest bndlib code over and deploy a new plugin snapshot
(almost daily, depends how often the bndlib code changes)

Alternatively you can build from source, which avoids having to add the above snapshot repository

> Kind regards,
> 	Peter Kriens
> On 20 jul. 2012, at 18:03, Peter Kriens wrote:
>> Sahoo, I sent you a mail on June 25 for more information about the bug you reported.
I think I fixed it but the original report did not provide enough information to be sure.
>> Now I saw I sent it to the Sun address, does this no longer work for you?
>> Kind regards,
>> 	Peter Kriens
a lot of changes recetnly around new bnd code.
wait for bndlib to be released and deployed to central (hopefully not long to go) before releasing
the plugin.
>>> I was given a snapshot to try with glassfish build and I had reported an issue
to Peter. I hvn't heard anything since then.
>>> Sahoo

View raw message