felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 4.0.0 and plugins
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:13:08 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 01.06.2012 um 20:33 schrieb Richard S. Hall:
>
>> +1
>>
>> No changelog in OBR plugin.
>
> Right. I added it after cutting the release.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>

>> -> richard
>>
>> On 6/1/12 11:45 , Felix Meschberger wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This is a large vote on the Web Console and a number of plugins extracted from
the web console or updated since the last release.

>>> I bumped the Web Console to version 4 because it now only comes in the "bare"
variant. That is the JSON and Commons FileUpload dependencies are not part of the Web Console
bundle any longer and must be installed separately. For JSON, the Geronimo JSON bundle may
be used while the Commons FileUpload library already comes as a bundle.

>>> In addition a number of plugins have been ripped out of the Web Console into
separate bundles: DS and OBR. The Memory Usage plugin has been updated. The Package Admin
and UPnP plugins are new plugins.