felix-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Chemouil <schemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: felix.jar in Maven Central
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:48:21 GMT
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are talking about the framework its available as:
>
> org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.framework

That's exactly what I needed. I was looking for that name, filtering
on org.apache.felix groupid on search.maven.org and did not see there
were several pages! I was a bit surprised not to find it, so the
mystery is solved. Next time I'll browse
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/ directly!

> However, the felix.jar is just a rename of:
>
> org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.main
>
> so if you really need the main, just depend on it.

Actually I don't need the main :).

Thanks a lot for the quick reply,

--
Simon