felix-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Configuration Admin version 1.4.0
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 09:10:23 GMT
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

On 06/04/2012 11:06 AM, Karl Pauls wrote:
> +1
>
> regards,
>
> Karl
>
> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Jamie G.<jamie.goodyear@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> +1 (non-binding)
>>
>> cheers,
>> Jamie
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Felix Meschberger<fmeschbe@adobe.com>  wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Yes, we do.. Hmm, will look into why this happened.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Felix

implementation. The corner stones of this release a re compliance with the latest Configuration
Admin Service specification (version 1.4 as published in Compendium 4.3 specification).

as the reference implementation for the Configuration Admin 1.4 specification. As such this
release, of course also passes the CT for the Configuration Admin 1.4.

build requires a Java 5 or newer platform to run because the embedded OSGi classes are compiled
for Java 5 and are using generics. Great care has nevertheless been taken to not actually
require Java 5 platform or API features. So, after recompiling the OSGi classes and this bundle
using the target "jsr14" this bundle is expected to run on Java 1.4 compliant platforms.

Admin specification to be published in the upcoming Compendium 5 specification.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org