felix-dev mailing list archives

From Fuxreiter Thomas <Thomas.Fuxrei...@ait.ac.at>
Subject AW: device access release/snapshot
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:31:27 GMT
Thank you Dennis for your response and your motivation to maintain the project.

I'm not aware of the correct process, so I simply ask the "Apache Felix committers" if it's
possible to make a release for this project.
Or at least put it on the snapshots repo (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group).

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dennis Geurts [mailto:dennis.geurts@luminis.eu]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012 07:45
An: dev@felix.apache.org
Betreff: RE: device access release/snapshot

Hi Thomas,

As the original submitter of the Apache Felix device access implementation, I haven't seen
any reason to submit any new patches to it for about 1.5y. I consider it stable. So I guess
this snapshot version could easily be released as is.

This is really up to the Apache Felix committers.

As a side not, I still am willing to keep maintaining the package, if in the future issues
are found.

Regards, Dennis Geurts