felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Web Console plugin releases (Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 3.4.0)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:23:25 GMT
Hi,

Am 19.04.2012 um 16:24 schrieb Valentin Valchev:

> On 19.4.2012 г. 17:09 ч., Felix Meschberger wrote:
>> Hi Valentin,
>>
>> I see we have two different approaches to the i18n problem.
>>
>> (1) You create another resources entry pointing to target
>> (2) I configure the bundle plugin to consider the target in addition to source
>>
>> IMHO the bundle plugin config is preferred because this really comes from a problem
with the bundle plugin which copies the {maven-resources} from the source instead of copying
the processed target resources.

>> Where shall we go ?
> I really don't care which of these variants is chosen. In both ways the
> plugins will be working correctly and that is what's important. So you
> choose.
>>
>> Other than that, I would be ready for plugin releases. I suppose we just release
all plugins with changes since the last release, right ?
> Right. Actually part of those plugins were removed from WebConsole and
> now are separate. For others - like UPnP and Event plugin there are
> numerous improvements and bug fixes.

I go ahead and do the stuff ASAP.

Regards
Felix

>> Regards
>> Felix
>>
>> Am 19.04.2012 um 15:50 schrieb Valentin Valchev:
>>
>>> +1 (non binding)
>>>
>>> PS.: What about releasing the plugins too?

fixes and improvements this release drops the full build and makes the bare build the only
one available. To install the Web Console, three additional dependencies must now also be
installed: Commons IO, FileUpload, and JSON (e.g. the Geronimo JSON bundle).

>>> --

>>> Valentin Valchev · Lead Software Engineer
>>> ProSyst Labs EOOD
>>> 1606 Sofia, Bulgaria · 48 Vladajska Str.
>>> Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81; Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17