felix-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Java 7 compiler issue
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:15:53 GMT
Hi Richard,

thanks for the clarification. I think we will then create a osgi spec
project in karaf. So at least inside karaf we have a cleaner build. I
will then ask the other committers if we would like
to recommend to users to also use the jar to compile on java 7 or not.

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect