felix-dev mailing list archives

From Xander Uiterlinden <xander.uiterlin...@gmail.com>
Subject Felix http cometd support
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:40:24 GMT

I've been looking into using the felix http cometd support in our
application. I used the "http bundle" from the trunk but ran into a few
issues there:
- I wanted to use the CometdService to get a hold of the Bayeux object but
the http bundle does currently not export the org.apache.felix.http.cometd
- To be able to relate cometd messages to the current user's session we
need access to this session through bayeux.getCurrentRequest(). The Bayeax
only offers this request when the "requestAvailable" parameter is set to
true in the init parameters of the ContinuationCometdServlet. It seems like
there are currently no means to configure these parameters externally.

Any thoughts on these issues before submitting them to JIRA ?

Xander Uiterlinden