felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Metatype: Parsing optional data with MetaDataReader
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 13:33:16 GMT
Hi all,

If you look at the metatype spec, 105.8 shows the XML schema for metatype. We have a parser
for it called MetaDataReader, and it basically converts the XML file into a tree of Java objects
(MetaData and related). The schema, in several locations, allows you to use optional attributes
(scan the schema for <anyAttribute />). Our parser currently does not have a way to
read such attributes though.

Since it's my itch, I'd like to add support for that, but before I do the work I wanted to
first discuss it here. Any thoughts?

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message