felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Gogo Shell Extensions
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:40:50 GMT
Felix,

I think the FELIX-3340 certainly seems simple enough.

As for FELIX-3341, it isn't too complex either, although I'm not
familiar enough with the Gogo shell details to say whether or not this
is the best approach for a history command, but it doesn't seem too
invasive, so it would be easy to replace if a better approach is
discovered later.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but your patch to Console.java
uses System.out.println() while existing code uses the member variable
out.println() instead.

I'd also change the formatting to match the recommended style, since I
believe it is used throughout the rest of the Gogo code.

-> richard