felix-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Gilmer <kgil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Lightweight HTTP Service version 0.1.4
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:09:01 GMT
Hi Richard,

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> The complete bundle includes OSGi classes, but does not list them in the
> NOTICE file. It's not clear to me if this is a requirement, since they OSGi
> artifacts themselves don't include a NOTICE, but we generally do include
> them in the NOTICE file for the framework JARs.

In my memory I'd checked the http-bundle module and followed it but
now that I check again I can see that it does in fact include the OSGi
classes in the NOTICE.  I can add that.

> Also, I noticed that the DEPs file for the complete bundle was the old
> format while the core bundle was auto-generated, was there a reason for
> this?

That is very strange.  It took me a bit to figure out what you meant.
On my local machine where I did the build the jars both contain the
old format (meaning, not auto generated).  But when I download the
jars from the repo I can see that the complete bundle has the auto
generated DEPENDENCIES file.  I was under assumption that what I was
building locally was what was being sent to the repo.

thx
ken