felix-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Gilmer <kgil...@gmail.com>
Subject maven locks up during release:perform
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 06:39:22 GMT
Hi everyone,

  I'm working on a release for httplite, and am able to get to the 'mvn
release:perform' stage but during this, maven locks up with:

[INFO] [INFO] [bundle:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
[INFO] [INFO] Remote OBR update disabled (enable with -DremoteOBR)
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Building Apache Felix Lightweight HTTP Service Reactor
[INFO] [INFO]    task-segment: [deploy]
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor {execution:
default-attach-descriptor}]
[INFO] [INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
[INFO] [INFO] Installing
/home/kgilmer/dev/repos/felix-trunk/httplite/minimum/target/checkout/pom.xml
/home/kgilmer/.m2/repository/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.httplite.reactor/1-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.felix.httplite.reactor-1-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] [INFO] [deploy:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
[INFO] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from apache.snapshots
<never exits or returns>

>From this point mvn doesn't seem return.  New in this release is two
subprojects 'minimal' and 'complete'.  I infer from the release
documentation that the release procedure is to be applied to each
subproject.  It seems that the lockup is occuring in the parent "group"
pom, org.apache.felix.httplite.reactor.  Is this correct?  Is there
something special I have to do to the parent pom before releasing each
subproject?

thx,
ken