felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Service Diagnostics Plugin version 0.1.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:36:44 GMT
Hi,

This looks basically ok.

But I am a bit worried about the directory structure:

* ..../org/apache/felix/servicediagnostics/0.1.0/

this contains the source release zips and a related POM

* ..../org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.servicediagnostics.plugin/0.1.0/

contains the bundle and a related POM

Is this ok or wouldn't we rather want to have everything in a single location (I prefer the
second over the first) ?

Other than that it looks ok.

Regards
Felix