felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Improving Jetty service configuration
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 15:17:14 GMT
Hi Jerome,

I recently added support for a few Jetty related configuration settings. See the Http Jetty
page [1] for details.

The mechanism is simple: The JettyConfig class reads the configuration from Configuration
Admin and provides them either as named properties through the JettyConfig methods or generically
through getProperty(String).

You might want to look at the JettyServer class to see, how this actually is used.

If you need more, creating a JIRA issue with a patch is easiest.

Thanks for your help.

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-http-service.html#ApacheFelixHTTPService-ConfigurationProperties

Am 09.01.2012 um 16:10 schrieb jerome moliere:

> Hi all,
> I am using on my application Jetty bundle to get a robust HTTP service
> implementation, this application delivers many files (heavy ones) to
> many clients (up to 100) in local agencies, every day in small
> timeframes every client needs to download different files...
> I think that Config Admin properties offered to configure this service
> are too restrictive ,is there any plan to improve such configuration?
> Is some help required to do such job if it has some interest from your
> point of view.. basic idea is too try to avoid XML as much as
> possible... For my needs I'd like to have control over the Connector
> part ...
> kind regards
> Jerome
> J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J