felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Lightweight HTTP Service version 0.1.2
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 00:07:12 GMT
On 1 December 2011 07:35, Ken Gilmer <kgilmer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved a few packaging issues not recorded in jira.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-282/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 282 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

+1 thanks for persevering with this release!  signatures, checksums, and
RAT report all look good

I did notice it doesn't like requests with double-slashes while testing it
with the Felix webconsole:

    java.io.IOException: Unable to find resource: /res//imgs/logo.png
at
org.apache.felix.httplite.server.ResourceHandler.handle(ResourceHandler.java:89)
at org.apache.felix.httplite.server.Connection.process(Connection.java:240)
at
org.apache.felix.httplite.server.ThreadPool.processConnections(ThreadPool.java:298)
at
org.apache.felix.httplite.server.ThreadPool.access$000(ThreadPool.java:35)
at org.apache.felix.httplite.server.ThreadPool$1.run(ThreadPool.java:193)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

but I don't think that should hold up this particular release.

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers, Stuart