felix-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Gilmer <kgil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Lightweight HTTP Service version 0.1.2
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 23:05:49 GMT
Hi Stuart,

  Ah, nice catch.  I don't remember explicitly testing for this scenario so
it probably is a defect.  I looked into creating a JIRA for it.  Under
Components I was unable to add the service.  My JIRA account predates my
ASF membership so I imagine something will need to happen before I'm able
to add the component...?

Thx!
ken