felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: contributing
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 04:14:07 GMT
If you have some particular subprojects that you like, then you can
always look at JIRA issues against them or go to our wiki and create
docs for them (nearly all of our subprojects could benefit from
better/more documentation). For the docs, it is just the wiki site...you
might be able to write wiki format right in the comments (not sure), but
we could always give you write access on the wiki if necessary.

Thanks for the offer. Just jump in!

-> richard

On 12/8/11 5:44, jerome moliere wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have some time free, I love Felix and I 'd like to contribute...
> So could you give some tips for some tasks to be done : what, how to
> send finished work, what format for docs if it's doc related stuff....
> Thanks
> regards
> jerome
> J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J