felix-dev mailing list archives

From Arjun Panday <arjun.pan...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions on OSGi-context testing
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:15:54 GMT
Hi Ken,

The webconsole-plugins/servicediagnostics/sample/ subproject has a small
Felix launcher that will install and start any bundle you give it as

I've been using this for unit testing, by calling junit from within an
activator, after being injected with all the dependencies required for
the test.

Don't know if it fits your needs, but I found this to be the most
lightweight approach. (Not sure about the maven integration though,
since i'm not yet super familiar with maven).

On 12/06/2011 09:11 AM, Ken Gilmer wrote:
> Hi,
>    I'd like to begin adding some test cases to the httplite bundle.  Ideally
> I'd like my tests executed within an OSGi context so I don't have to mock
> anything, and the test environment is as close as possible to a real
> instance.  Also I'd like my tests to execute as part of the maven build
> process.  Can anyone suggest an existing and somewhat current Felix project
> that does this or provide other suggestions?
> Thanks!
> ken

View raw message