felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Drop support for javadoc annotations in SCR Tooling for future versions
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 01:38:06 GMT
Hi,

as we have recently discussed the future of the scr tooling, it became
obvious in that thread that we should drop the error prone approach of
javadoc tags from scr tooling. In future versions we will support our
own annotations, the annotation provider support we have right now,
and the new annotations from the upcoming spec. But all of them are
"real" Java annotations.
With this change we will bump the version of the plugin to 2.0 - of
course we will continue to support the 1.x line (if required)

So please cast your votes.

Thanks
Carsten
--