felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Added httplite to the root modules list in /pom.xml
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:04:01 GMT
On 10/25/11 09:24 , Ken Gilmer wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
>    Ok good to know.  So what steps do I take so that httplite is consumable
> and documented on the Felix website?  I mean listed on the build page (
> http://felix.apache.org/site/downloads.cgi) and a doc page (
> http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-log.html)?

To create a web page, you just need permission on the wiki. I think
someone (Marcel, perhaps) has to add you to the felix-dev group since I
don't see how to do it.

Regarding downloads, as Karl pointed out, that involves going through
the release process. The first time for that is sometimes tricky, since
all of the rules have to be followed, but hopefully it won't be bad for
this since it is reasonably self contained and the newest parent pom
tries to simplify life a little.

So, feel free to try to figure out how to do a release from the docs and
ask questions...and be prepared that it might take more than one attempt
to get it done. :-)

-> richard