felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: Question on Start Levels
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:59:37 GMT
Cancel that!

Looks like Jetty spins a thread to complete it's startup - so in
framework terms it is started, but of course it's internal startup
hasn't completed.

We get a service registration race condition and deadlock due to this -
although we still use the old servicebinder code, so I doubt it affects
anyone else. Not sure yet if it's something fixable in servicebinder or
if we need to alter our startup dependencies.

If I find anything in servicebinder I'll raise a JIRA and fix it.

-- Rob