felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Web Console in OBR
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:34:58 GMT
On 10/18/11 11:28 , Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Even though I think the difference is a technical detail it might be helpful to users
if there would be a hint about the difference in the name.

> I set it to "${project.name} (Bare)" in Rev. 1185720. Not sure whether this is a good
choice, though ;-)

Not sure it is good or not either, but having it be the same is
definitely not good since there is no way to differentiate when
deploying by name:

     g! deploy "Apache Felix Web Management Console"

You just get what you get...

Thanks.

-> richard