felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject How to submit patches to felix site?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:30:18 GMT

I was reading [1] and thought about opening an issue for trivial modifications. After checking
out the project's trunk, I looked for **/*apache-felix-framework-usage-documentation*, and
there are two files:

I couldn't find a document describing the relationship between the Maven modules, so probably
I will need more time to completely understand the project structure. In the meanwhile, could
somebody with karma tell me which file should I use to generate a patch for Felix site, please?

Thank you in advance.

Bruno P. Kinoshita

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-usage-documentation.html