felix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LIghtweight HTTP service contribution
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:23:20 GMT
+1

regards,

Karl

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2011, at 18:38 , Richard S. Hall wrote:
>
>> For those not following the other messages, Ken Gilmer has built upon a simple HTTP
server implementation in my sandbox and has created a lightweight OSGi HTTP Service implementation
from it. He is offering to contribute it to Apache Felix and is willing to continue to contribute
on it; see:

>>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3084
>>
>> I think it is worthwhile to have different implementations that target different
needs. Thoughts?

> I agree, having a more lightweight implementation for embedded/mobile applications is
great. That's what the compendium specs are all about, allowing different implementations.
So I would be happy if he would contribute it!

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com