felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tiger Gui <tigergui1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:54:09 GMT
We use Jung to visualize the bundles, it is not easy to zoom into a
bundle (a node in the Jung canvas) to see the packages relations
inside the bundle/group, but we can work around it, for example,
double click a bundle to check the packages/classes.

Use different color to represent expensive/light relation is also
interesting, i will work for this point.

2011/8/12 Peter Kriens <peter.kriens@aqute.biz>:
> What would be nice if you could zoom into a bundle and see the package relations inside
the bundle/group. Then zoom in the packages and see the classes. The connections between the
classes/packages/bundles could also use some color/transparency coding. So that an expensive
connection would look dark red and an expensive connection light gray. Note hat expensive
is not many but shared by very few entities inside the enclosure. I.e. if only one class in
a package of 10 classes causes a certain dependency then that is an expensive dependency.
> You could also take a loot at this article for ideas how to visualize classes/packages/modules:
> https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_yOUl4mGq9ZTPIAR-sB2Q1kcS7N0U0D5z97zUx0hCDY
> Kind regards,
>        Peter Kriens

Best Regards