felix-dev mailing list archives

From Yi Xiao <xiaoyijhondeve...@gmail.com>
Subject About the repository's search order in OBR's repositoryAdmin
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 03:00:40 GMT
Hi devs,

I have a question that Could I define the repository's search order when
repository Admin's search the resource? And also, when the resolver resolve
a bundle, could I assign the order of the repositories?

I've noticed when the repository Admin search a resource, it will search
system and local first, then the user added repos. But the user's repos
search order depends on the repo's add order.
Now, I want to define the search order of users added repos, could you give
me some suggestions? thx~

Best regards!

               John Xiao