felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Kirchev, Lazar" <l.kirc...@sap.com>
Subject OBR commands in Gogo shell
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:15:24 GMT

We are using Gogo on Equinox (in Eclipse Virgo project). The Gogo command bundle registers
a number of commands, among which several commands related to the OBR registry.
We do not need these commands (we do not use OBR and therefore they do not work in our environment),
but since they are registered by default we cannot externally unregister them. Since the bundle
registers also some general purpose commands, it would not be very good to completely discard
using it. Could you suggest some solution to this problem?