felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bndtools based OSGi bundles maker project need feedback
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:20:47 GMT
That file is for mentors only AFAICS (you need to specify your mentor ID).

Again I'm happy to say that I'd love to see this done but I'm not sure
what the appropriate place for it is...
BTW the linked Felix issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2898) contains only
garbage.

David

On 14 April 2011 15:13, Peter Kriens <peter.kriens@aqute.biz> wrote:
> I think you have to register as a mentor first for that site, quite easy. However, the
most important one is the CSV file in SVN.

>        https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/gsoc/GSoC-2011-scoring.csv
>
> I am happy I am not the only one having problems with the process :-)
>
> Kind regards,
>
>        Peter Kriens
>

> On 14 apr 2011, at 15:57, David Bosschaert wrote:
>
>> Tiger Gui wrote:
>>> or just leave some comments behind my project proposal [5], it will help us much
>>
>> I'm happy to leave some positive comments, but when I click on that link I get:
>> "This proposal is not made public, and you are not the student who
>> submitted the proposal, nor are you a mentor for the organization it
>> was submitted to."
>>
>> Do I need to register as a mentor just to leave some positive
>> comments? BTW I am an apache committer.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> David
>>
>> On 14 April 2011 14:45, Peter Kriens <peter.kriens@aqute.biz> wrote:
>>> Yeah, well, I also find it not easy to fill in. However, you can look at the
top for the title and then fill in your comments and valuations.

>>> The only advantage of this process is that it is at least not XML :-)
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>>        Peter Kriens

OSGi

In