felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: Project source code host things for "Bndtools based OSGi bundles maker project"
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:05:35 GMT
I would rather strongly prefer to use git in this project so I suggest github. bnd and bndtools
are scheduled to move to Felix later (actually when we find some way to keep using git and
not have to revert to svn). Github will integrate rather nicely with bnd and bntools that
are also hosted at github. At github you can just fork the bnd and bndtools repositories.
I think this model will be a whole lot less complex this way. Once we move bnd(tools) to Felix
we can integrate your code as well.

bnd is at http://www.github.com/bnd
bndtools is at http://www.github.com/njbartlett

Kind regards,