felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Felix Deployment Admin version 0.9.0, AutoConf 0.1.0, Dependency Manager 3.0.0
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:35:38 GMT
Hi all,

This is a release of the Deployment Admin and AutoConf Resource Processor bundles,
combined with the Dependency Manager, which consists of 5 bundles.

For Deployment Admin and AutoConf, it's the first release and we're not claiming they
fully implement the spec yet. They are however in a usable state, so we'd like to
solicit more feedback with this release.

For the Dependency Manager, release 3.0 represents a huge leap in functionality that
has been under development for some time and has reached the point where it is in
our view stable enough for a release.

Staging repository:

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:

sh check_staged_release.sh [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Greetings, Marcel