felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: Bndtools based OSGi bundles maker project need feedback
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:39:13 GMT
I would like everybody that has a heart for OSGi to take a look at this proposal and support
it. If you're a committer, I would highly appreciate it if you could checkout with svn https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/gsoc/GSoC-2011-scoring.csv
and add a line for review. Being able to automatically split complex projects into cohesive
bundles could be a great boon to modularity and OSGi/Felix in particular. So please help us
to get this project selected.

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens

View raw message