felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: deviceaccess status?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 20:17:28 GMT
Thanks for the heads-up Dennis, feel free to submit what you have and provide more updates/patches

Greetings, Marcel

On 8 Apr 2011, at 22:01 , Dennis Geurts wrote:

> Hi all,
> This is just a ping to keep the list up to date;
> I've created a separate maven project that runs some integration tests on the device
manager bundle in Felix. The tests are based
> on Pax-Exam. While creating these integration tests I found some issues (that didn't
show up in the JUnit tests) and I have corrected those locally.
> Based on this information I will continue to add some more integration tests; When I
feel confident enough, I will create a
> new issue in JIRA and donate both the changes to the device manager and the new (test)
> I did not receive any remarks wrt trying to push for a release this month. Due to other
engagements this might be delayed a bit.
> Regards, Dennis
> On 5 mrt 2011, at 00:21, jamie campbell wrote:
>> Greets,
>> I'm trying to get into using the Device Access part of the specification
>> and I discovered that felix has such an implementation, but not
>> released.  I searched the archives and from what I can tell, on March 12
>> 2009 Dennis Geurts said "a release could be imminent, I want to do a bit
>> more testing", then Marcel Offermans on April 4, 2010, mentioning it
>> hasn't been released yet.. then Dec 17, 2010 when it was mentioned
>> indirectly as a part of the specification docs (aka which parts of the
>> spec are done with associated project and version) with project=?? and
>> version=?? .. any news on when a release might be pending?
>> For folks willing to take the bleeding edge for a spin, is there a maven
>> repository with an alpha or beta or nightly build or what have you for
>> this specific artifact?
>> -Jamie

View raw message