felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tiger Gui <tigergui1...@gmail.com>
Subject OSGi split tool for Java project in Eclipse
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 02:58:30 GMT
Hi guys,

Recently, i am working on split my huge project in to many small
sub-projects on OSGi way. Obviously, i want to use Felix as my OSGi
framework, but as you know, this splitting job is a long and boring process.
So, i am thinking that why can we build some tools for us to do this job ?
I want to develop such a tool for Apache Felix, you guys have been working
with Felix for a long time, so do you have any adivses about my project idea
?  If you have any suggestions, please let me know, thank you.

Meanwhile, i want to attend Google Summer of Code 2011 [1] with this
project, this activity will help open source project development progress,
but i must find a mentor to help me to participate in this activity
together, so if you are interested, let me know too :-)

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/

Best Regards
Tiger Gui [tigergui1990@gmail.com]