felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Board report time
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 22:15:01 GMT
On 3 Mar 2011, at 21:50 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

> It is somewhat paltry, so hopefully other people can think of some things I'm missing.

Well, we could hire a good story teller to make it look better, but I think it nicely sums
up that we've been quite productive releasing different bundles.

Trying hard to think of things to say about the community, but I think it is pretty stable
now and working well. Nothing particular I feel worth reporting to the board.

> Related question, is it worthwhile to mention that Felix framework as well as some other
subprojects were included in the recently released GlassFish 3.1?

I definitely think it is!

Greetings, Marcel