felix-dev mailing list archives

From jamie campbell <ja...@parit.ca>
Subject deviceaccess status?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 23:21:07 GMT

I'm trying to get into using the Device Access part of the specification
and I discovered that felix has such an implementation, but not
released.  I searched the archives and from what I can tell, on March 12
2009 Dennis Geurts said "a release could be imminent, I want to do a bit
more testing", then Marcel Offermans on April 4, 2010, mentioning it
hasn't been released yet.. then Dec 17, 2010 when it was mentioned
indirectly as a part of the specification docs (aka which parts of the
spec are done with associated project and version) with project=?? and
version=?? .. any news on when a release might be pending?

For folks willing to take the bleeding edge for a spin, is there a maven
repository with an alpha or beta or nightly build or what have you for
this specific artifact?

View raw message