felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject new Configuration Admin from OSGI 4.3 draft
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 22:52:09 GMT
Hello everyone (and happy new year to all the Felix community !)

I see that the new Coordinator Service from the OSGI 4.3 draft specification
is already
implemented in the Felix trunk. So, does this mean that the Configuration
Admin changes proposed
in the 4.3 draft will also be implemented soon ?

I am actually very interested in the new CM draft, because it seems that
now,  PIDS are not bound anymore
to a single location bundle, which allows to share some global PIDs between
several bundles, like
"system" configurations, global properties, etc ...