felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: new Configuration Admin from OSGI 4.3 draft
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:32:07 GMT
Be very careful, the last EG meeting made some drastic decisions about the COnfig Admin changes.
It seems likely we will have a version 2 CM spec because some people regarded the changes
as not backward compatible. It is very unlikely that this will become part of the upcoming
release for Eclipse Con but it will likely become part of the later releases this year.

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens