felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject HTTP Service Release
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2011 04:14:52 GMT
Hi all,

I have fixed a few issues of the HTTP Service implementations (mostly
Jetty support stuff) and have deployed SNAPSHOTs of all bundles.

The list of fixed bug since the 2.0.4 release can be found at

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314431

For an upcoming 2.0.6 (or 2.1.0 instead) Release I still consider these
following bugs:

   FELIX-2292 Upgrade to jetty 7.0 (org.eclipse.jetty 7.0.2v20100331)
   FELIX-1962 Add support for (select) Servlet API listeners

I would like to drop the following bugs from the release plan:

   FELIX-2137 Make it possible to set servlet/filter name
   FELIX-1963 Add possibility to share ServletContext between bundles

Basically, I do not have a good idea on how to do this and there is no
patch currently attached to any of these bugs.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix