felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Bootdelegation and Java agent (AspectJ)
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:24:30 GMT
Yeah, the Exception is not thrown by the Felix framework, this is normal
because the searched class is not in the webapp.
I was expecting the framework to actually find something.
The  problem is not the Exception, it's more why the framework didn't
find the libs of the agent.

To reproduce (I'm using JDK6):
1. Download JOnAS 5.2M3
(http://wiki.jonas.ow2.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Downloads)
2. Unzip
3. export JONAS_ROOT=<path-where-you-unziped-jonas>
4. export
JONAS_OPTS="-javaagent:<path-where-you-placed>/myaspectjweaver.jar"
(this jar is attached to the JOnAS Bug)
5. jonas start -clean -tui (Add "-debug -p 4142" if you want to launch
in debug mode)
6. Goto http://localhost:9000/jonasAdmin (the application server start
the webcontainer + the webapp)
7. Try to login (jonas/jonas)
8. You should see a stack trace (in both the webapp and the console)

Hope this helps
--Guillaume