felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Bootdelegation and Java agent (AspectJ)
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:36:11 GMT
Hi all

One of the JOnAS users has an issue with bootdelegation and an AspectJ
Java agent.
All the details are here: http://jira.ow2.org/browse/JONAS-293

In short, we start JOnAS with -javaagent:<path-to>/weaver-and-aspects.jar
We also changed the bootdelegation package list to include
"org.aspectj.*" and the aspect class packages ("jlp.*").
So I expect the classes from the agent to be available from any bundle
on the system.

And when the aspectized class is instanciated, we have this error:
http://jonas.pastebin.com/ni8rcpvx (ClassNotFoundException:
org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.Factory)

I tried the 3 different policies for bootdelegation
(org.osgi.frameword.bundle.parent=app/boot/ext) and there is no changes
with any of them.

Any ideas ?
--G

PS: It works with JOnAS 5.1.5, that means with a Felix 1.8.1.
JOnAS 5.2 M4-SNAPSHOT using Felix 3.0.4