felix-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Missing ASL header
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:13:36 GMT
Hi,

I was working on the import of Bushel into Ivy [1], and there were some files under the EPL
which I had to remove from the import. These files were defining the packages which should
be part of the bootstrap classpath depending on the execution environment.

I then thought I would find such similar files in the source of Felix but ASL friendly. I
have found them: [2].

But the ASL header is missing. Then I started to wonder if this file was a real ASF one, and
I searched svn and I have found a commit that makes me doubt [3].

Considering the IP contained is these files, I think that the new file is safe to be an ASF
one. So could you add the ASL header so there won't be any doubt ?

cheers,
Nicolas

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ant.apache.org/msg42079.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/sigil/common/core/profiles/jvm-packages.properties