felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatically generate legal files
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 04:01:19 GMT
Hi

I finally tried to finalize the update of our parent POM to use the
functionality provided by the Apache parent POM 7. See my last comment
[2] on FELIX-1747 [1] and the attached patch [3].

To use this POM, projects will have to implement a few small changes:

  * If there is nothing special in the NOTICE, DEPENDENCIES and LICENSE
    files, these files can be removed
  * If there is something special (e.g. the note about included pieces
    provided by the OSGi Alliance) fragments with these extensions
    are to be placed into the src/main/appended-resources/META-INF
    folder under the same name. These additions will be appended to the
    standard file parts during the build.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix