felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 3.1.4
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:58:28 GMT
Oops, looks like the bare-bundle NOTICE file is generated from a
different source, which has not been updated yet.

So I hereby cancel the Apache Felix Web Console 3.1.4 vote and will
remove the staged artifacts and the release tag.

Will fix the NOTICE file for the bar bundle, fix the DEPENDENCIES file
and add a changelog.txt file along the lines...

Thanks for inspecting the artifacts.

Am Mittwoch, den 03.11.2010, 15:53 -0400 schrieb Richard S. Hall:
> The NOTICE file for the *-bare.jar artifact is not in the correct
> format, although it does have a DEPENDENCIES file.
>
> The DEPENDENCIES files themselves are not in the proposed format,
> although, that is not a big deal...weren't you going to automate this? :-)

Oh, yeah ....

Regards
Felix