felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven SCR Plugin and ANT
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:59:45 GMT
On 20 October 2010 06:59, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Working on FELIX-2642 I was able to get the Maven SCR Plugin also be an
> Ant Task. Unlike Maven, though, Ant is not out-of-the-box able to
> automatically download task (and other) dependencies from the web.

FYI, you could always use the built-in "get" task to download dependencies:

   http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/get.html

not ideal, but it's what we use in the generated Ant script from the
bundleplugin:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/bundleplugin/src/main/resources/build.xml

this is used in the "bundle:ant" goal to generate an Ant build for your
project

Yet,

--
Cheers, Stuart