felix-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Furfari <francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Subject Re: OSGi/UPnP on Adroid
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:33:12 GMT
  Hello,

do you still have problems?  I'm are a bit late to support you.

At first glance it seems a bad network configuration problem.
Your android lights may be published on another network, note the Notify
messages are udp multicast messages that can traverse different
networks. The tester receives the message but it cannot reach the
location of the device.

WRT the the application to turn off the lights, it may depend on the
identifier you used to select the devices and invoke the UPnP action. I
remember that old version of Intel used slightly different name for the
Light service. So if you expect to turn off lights of different
"manufacturers" than you should pay attention to the used identifier,
because Intel is not strictly compliant to the standard names in the
case of the binaryLight.

Best Regards,
francesco