felix-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Valchev <v_valc...@prosyst.bg>
Subject Re: Web Console in different styling ;)
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:18:34 GMT
 On 29.9.2010 . 18:49 ., codecook wrote:
> Can you tell me how to use these styles?Thanks!

Well the easiest way is to use ThemeRoller bookmarklet
(http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/developertool/). Unfortunately it
changes only the current page, and when you move away to another tab,
you get the default theme. To make the result persistent, you can create
a branding plugin.

I've used prosyst branding plugin and added redmond theme. Then modified
the branding CSS to include the theme and override the defaults. I'm
attaching the modified bundle.

After installing the branding plugin, you should resolve the web console
bundle again... or just make sure in the boot process it is installed
always before the web console.

Home this helps.

Valentin Valchev  Lead Software Engineer
ProSyst Labs EOOD
1606 Sofia, Bulgaria  48 Vladajska Str.
Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81; Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17
http://www.prosyst.com  v.valchev@prosyst.bg
stay in touch with your product.