felix-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Valchev <v_valc...@prosyst.bg>
Subject Web Console in different styling ;)
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:39:06 GMT
 I've just played a little bit with the web console + theme roller
bookmarklet to take a few snapshots using different UI themes.

And the result is fascinating! Yes, not all themes look well with web
console (IMHO they don't look well with any other app). But here are few
that looks nice:

Ohh, and this reminds me, that the screenshots in that page:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-web-console.html are quite
outdated.

Regards,
Valentin Valchev

Valentin Valchev · Lead Software Engineer
ProSyst Labs EOOD
1606 Sofia, Bulgaria · 48 Vladajska Str.
Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81; Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17
http://www.prosyst.com · v.valchev@prosyst.bg
stay in touch with your product.