felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Preparing EventAdmin Release
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:24:56 GMT
  I updated the DEPS file in impl to the new format that focuses on
third-party software...not sure if you were going to release other
subprojects, but if so then do something similar.

Regarding the BSD license, I think Felix has determined that it is not
necessary to have them in the NOTICE file, but talk to him about that to
verify. :-)

-> richard