felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Upcoming: Configuration Admin Release
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:29:34 GMT
Hi all,

I have worked on our Configuration Admin implementation once again and
finally (hope to) have fixed one nasty issue and refactored
configuration event dispatching (and a few other things, see [1]).

I have deployed a SNAPSHOT version 1.2.7-20100826.091527-2 for
interested people to test in their environments. This snapshot build -
at least on my box - passes all our internal integration tests as well
as the OSGi CT for Configuration Admin.

Unless I hear something to the contrary I plan to cut a release
candidate on Monday.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314190