felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Declarative Services 1.6.0
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:17:56 GMT
Hi,

There seems to be consensus that a reference in the NOTICE file is not
required because the actual license is copied completely to the LICENSE
file which also notes to what the copied license applies.

So, I would propose to continue with this vote (and fix the inclusion of
the DEPENDENCIES file in the next relase).

Regards
Felix